Recovery Centers of America at Westminster is a world-class addiction treatment center, conveniently located in Massachusetts. We provide evidence-based treatment for patients and their families struggling with addiction to alcohol, heroin, opioids, cocaine and prescription pills. Our mission is to save one million lives by providing quality care close to home. With 24/7 admissions, you can call 1-800-RECOVERY any time, day or night, and one of our Care Advocates will answer your call in 10 seconds or less, and get you or your loved one the help you need.
Recovery Centers of America
Our Westminster, Massachusetts inpatient rehab facility for heroin, opioid, or alcohol addiction is now open and serving Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Vermont.
We offer a complete continuum of care including medical detoxification, residential inpatient treatment, and outpatient programs designed to transition our patients from an inpatient level of care to a life of meaningful, long-term recovery post-treatment. We specialize in providing the highest level of clinical care to treat all forms of drug & alcohol addiction, including:
- Heroin & Other Opioids
- Cocaine & Crack Cocaine
- Prescription Pills
- Any other substance with abuse potential
Why Recover Centers of America at Westminster?
- Our patients’ long-term recovery is at the heart of everything that we do. We provide each of our patients with an individualized treatment plan that focuses on treating the root causes of their addiction.
- We believe in providing our patients with high-quality care that is both accessible and affordable, which is why we are in-network with most major insurance providers.
- Our Westminster facility is conveniently located in Massachusetts and just a short drive from New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Vermont. We understand just how important it is to have your family and support system nearby as you recover, that is why we provide quality care close to home – not a plane ride away.
- We provide complete support at every stage of the recovery process – from intervention services to inpatient treatment and beyond, our team of compassionate professionals is here for you and your family every step of the way.
- At Recovery Centers of America, we provide extensive family programming, so that together – patients and their families can heal from the disease of addiction.
Listen to Dr. Deni Carise, Chief Scientific Officer of RCA, explain the importance of maintaining healthy relationships and having local resources for a lasting recovery.
At Recovery Centers of America, our mission is to save 1,000,000 lives, one neighborhood at a time. Our Massachusetts drug & alcohol addiction treatment center is here to help you transition from a life of hopelessness & despair to a life of hope in meaningful, long-term recovery.
Call 1-800-RECOVERY today. We’re here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will answer the phone in 10 seconds or less, and get you the help you need.
Recovery Centers of America at Westminster is a world-class addiction treatment center, conveniently located in Massachusetts, serving patients and their families throughout the Northeast including:
- Athol, MA
- Brookline, NH
- Clinton, MA
- Fitchburg, MA
- Gardner, MA
- Groton, MA
- Holden, MA
- Jaffrey, NH
- Leominster, MA
- Lunenburg, MA
- New Ipswich, NH
- Pepperell, MA
- Princeton, MA
- Rindge, NH
- Townsend, MA
- Winchendon, MA