To make your stay at our Westminster, MA location even more comfortable, we’ve created a simple checklist of personal and household items you’ll want to bring with you to our facility. Please note that all items you bring to our facilities must be alcohol free.
- Photo ID, medical insurance cards, and prescription insurance cards, as applicable.
- All medications you are taking in their original bottles.
- Comfortable clothes – enough to last five days. Washers and dryers are available for your use. Laundry detergent is provided.
- Comfortable shoes to run or exercise in. Also bring appropriate workout clothes.
- Conservative bathing suits for women and trunks for men.
- Toiletries and personal hygiene items, including shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, razors (disposable or electric are allowed), etc. Please note all items must be alcohol free.
- If you smoke cigarettes, bring enough to last until a family visit or until an additional supply can be mailed.
- Cigarettes must be in new, unopened packs. Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor areas and is strictly prohibited inside the building.
- Checkbook or credit/debit cards.
RCA will provide a long-sleeve shirt, a short-sleeve shirt, a pair of pants, a tumbler, and a hat.
- All electronics (cell phones, tablets, etc.), unless approved by your therapy team
- Mouthwash, cologne, and perfume, unless clearly labeled alcohol free
- Large amounts of cash
- Bikinis or speedos